Assalāmu ‘Alaykum Wa Rahmatullāhi Wa Barakātuhu
We are here to serve the Din of Allah Ta’ala and the Ummah of the Messenger (sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam). May Allāh Ta’ala grant us sincerity, consistency and adherence to Sunnah. (Aamin).
In order to better serve you and to fulfill the needs of as many of you as possible, we suggest that you adhere to the following policies.
- Before submitting your query, please use the search facility to ensure that your question has not already been answered.
- If you asked another scholar, please do not ask here. Rather, please give others a chance.
- If you require clarification on an existing question, please quote the “Fatwa ID”.
- Please ensure that your relevant details, with the email address in particular, have been entered correctly and accurately. We might need to ask for clarifications before responding.
- Kindly ensure that the title of your question focuses on the main point of your question and that the English is in clear and understandable and standard English. Please avoid shorthand writing.
- Please select and match the best category for your question.
- A visitor is only entitled to ask a maximum of three questions, a number exceeding three will be ignored.
- All verdicts will, insha Allah be placed on the forum for public view. This is for educational purposes. If the answer is unique to a particular scenario it should not be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment.
- We reserve the right to edit the title, question, category etc to make it suitable for the site.
- We look forward to your comments and feedback in order to better serve your Islamic needs.
- Remember that we do research the answers, but we present the answers briefly. If you require a more elaborate answer, please ask on www.askimam.org.
- If you do not get a response within a week, please resend your query.
- If you have a deadline and need an urgent respond, please call or whatsapp us on 0027 (0) 81 414 2080.