Fard,wajib and sunnat inside the salah
Assalamualaikum.mufti sahab can you please tell me what are fard,wajib and sunnah inside the salah please tell me in details.
Wa’alaykum as Salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,
The following is taken from Taleemul Haq:
There are six Farz in namaaz.
1. TAKBEERE TAHRIMA.
2. QIYAAM (standing position).
3. QIRAAT (reciting of at least three aayats or one long aayat of the Quraan.
4. RUKU (to bow down).
5. Both the SAJDAHS (prostrate).
6. QAA’DAH AKHEERAH (to sit so long at the end of the last Rakaat that one can read the TASHAHHUD).
There are fourteen WAAJIBAAT in Namaaz,
1. Fixing the first Rakaats of the Farz Namaaz for QIRAAT.
2. It is Waajib to recite Surah Faatiha in all the Rakaat of every Namaaz. However, in the third and fourth Rakaat of any Farz Namaaz, it is Sunnat and not Waajib.
3. To recite a Surah or a lengthy Aayat or three small Aayats after SURAH FAATIHA in the first two Rakaats of FARZ Namaaz and in all the Rakaats of WAAJIB, SUNNAT and NAFL Namaaz.
4. To read SURA FATIHA before any other Surah or Aayat
5. To maintain order between QIRAAT, RUKU, SAJDA and RAKAAT.
6. QAUMA (Standing up erect after RUKU).
7. JALSA (Sitting between the two SAJDAS).
8. TA’DEELE ARKAAN, i.e. performing RUKU, SAJDA, etc with contentment and in a good way.
9. QAADAH-OOLAA or sitting to the extent of saying TASHAHHUD after two Rakaats in Namaaz of three or four Rakaats.
10. To read TASHAHHUD in the two QAI’DAAS.
11. To recite QIRAAT aloud in Fajr, Maghrib, Esha, Jumuah, Eidain and Taraweeh Salaat in Ramadaan by the Imam. The Imam should recite Zohar and Asr Namaaz silently.
12. To end the Namaaz by saying ‘SALAAM’
13. To say TAKBEER (Allahu-Akbar) for QUNOOT in Witr Namaaz and also recite DUA-E-QUNOOT.
14. To say six additional TAKBEERS in both Eid Namaaz.
There are 21 Sunnats in Namaaz
1. To raise the hands upto the EARS before saying TAKBEERE TAHREEMA.
2. While raising the hands for Takbeer, keep the fingers of both the hands RAISED and facing the QIBLAH.
3. Not to BEND the HEAD when saying Takbeer.
4. Saying Takbeere Tahreema and other Takbeers ALOUD by the IMAAM according to the NEED, while going from one RUKN (posture) to the other.
5. To fold the RIGHT hand around the LEFT below the NAVEL.
6. Saying SANAA.
7. To recite TA’AWWUZ.
8. To recite the complete BISMILLAH.
9. To recite only SURAH FATIHA in the THIRD and FOURTH Rakaats of FARDH Namaaz.
10. To say AAMEEN (softly).
11. To recite Sanaa , Ta’awwuz and Aameen SOFTLY.
12. To recite as much QIRAAT as is SUNNAT for every Namaaz.
13. To say TASBIH at least in RUKU and SAJDAH.
14. To keep the BACK and the HEAD in SAME LEVEL while holding the KNEES FINGERS of both the hands in RUKU.
15. Saying by Imaam SAMIALLAHU LIMAN HAMIDAH in Qawmah followed by RABBANA LAKAL HAMD by Muqtadi. The MUNFARID should say both TASMI and TAHMEED.
16. While going into SAJDAH, FIRST place the KNEES, then the HANDS and, lastly the FOREHEAD on the GROUND.
17. In QA’IDAH or JALSA, placing the LEFT FOOT on the ground HORIZONTALLY and sitting upon it and RAISING the RIGHT FOOT VERTICALLY so that the TOES are facing the QIBLAH and resting both the HANDS on the THIGHS.
18. To RAISE the INDEX FINGER of the RIGHT HAND as one says “ASH HADU ALLA ILAHA” in TASHAHHUD.
19. To recite DUROOD SHARIF in QA’IDAH AKHEERA after TASHAHHUD.
20. To read DUA after DUROOD SHARIF.
21. To turn the FACE for SALAAM .towards the RIGHT FIRST and then to the LEFT.