Distribution Shares of died man of his nephews and nieces
Aslam o Alikum
my question is that if man died, his parents before died, no child, her wife and sister died after his death. now only his brother’s sons and daughters(nephews and nieces) are alive. what shares distribute among them(nephews and nieces)?
Wa ʿAlaykumus Salām Wa Raḥmatullāhi Wa Barakātuh
Kindly furnish us with the following information:
- A sequence of deaths i.e., who passed away first between his wife and sister.
- How many brothers and sisters survived him?
- Was his wife survived by any parents? Did she remarry after he passed away? Did she have any biological children thereafter? If yes, state how many sons and daughters.
- Was his sister survived by a husband? Was she survived by any biological children? If yes, state how many sons and daughters.
- State how many brothers’ sons and daughters survived him.
The above information is crucial for us in order to determine the correct share distribution of his estate.